Thursday 14 January 2010

Lister

Today started off badly, after being up most of the night with the bad leg pain it was still no better in the morning, infact worse! :(

Mum had to take Izzy to school which meant I had to be up early and trust me I am soooooo not a morning person! When we got back mum phoned the hospital because the pain was getting worse, and they said we should go to Lister for an examination.

It was not busy at all and we were seen almost straight away by a doctor who gave me a full M.O.T and could find nothing wrong with me ( I'm such a mystery ) She then got another doctor and he had a look at me and could not find anything wrong!!!

I was given some new pain killers as the 3 I was already on were not working :@
It only comes in tablets which I can't take, so we will have to do it the hard way and sqeeze the contents of it into a drink-LOVELY!!!!

When we got home I was given some medicine and I was feeling loads better untill the phone rang at 6! It was a nurse from Addenbrookes telling us that I have to have a CT scan & a bone marrow test tomorrow GREAT! so we will have to leave at 6:30 to get there for 8. I have to admit I burst into tears when I found out but I know that it will all be fine and even nicer being put to sleep as it will not be going through my hickman line but through a canula.

Thats all from me as I am off to have to 2nd part of my dinner :P bye all xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely, well written blog. It is wonderful that you are writing a part of the blog yourself and telling your own journey. This will be something you will be very proud of you when you are grown up.

    The Davies 4 will be thinking about you tomorrow.

    Lots and lots of love,

    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete