Sunday 17 January 2010

A Lovely Day at Auntie Clares

I have had a really good day today :~) My leg pain was so much better last night & I only woke up once!!!! YAY. That is definitely a positive sign!

My pain has been under control much more today which is also a very good sign, I have not had any number 10s as I call them & I have stayed at about a 3-4! :)

Today we all went to Auntie Clares for Millies 5th birthday party, the past 5 years have gone soooooooo quick!! We all had a great time catching up with Uncle Steves side of the family :). The little twins, Max and Alex are absolutely gorgeous!!!!

I am now back home and the afternoon has gone really quick - I suppose time does when you are having fun!

Thats it from me now, I need to check facebook LOL!! bye all!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment