Saturday 6 February 2010

A Better Few Days


The last few days have been a lot better, I have not been sick too much and I find that when I am up and moving I'm not in as much pain and feel a lot less sick. I think being curled up in bed all day everyday did me NO good!

I have had a really good 2 days at dads, it started off making a tent out of airers and sheets from nanas ( thanks nana! ) And me and dad sleeping in there. That all went a bit down hill when at 3:00 am me and dad decided to have a shouting competition and I got a bit emotional and went into Kirsty's bed! HAHA fun times!

Me and my AMAZING friend Morgan who used to live over the road from dads, but moved to Cambridge went to Lakeside for a bit of retail therapy. To be honest walking round the whole of Primark, New Look, Accessorize, Next, Clairs and all of the make-up aisles in boots, I was very tired by the end of it and was a LITTLE moody!

It has been a very long day which was made even better when me, dad & Kirsty went to pick up my hoodie from the shop. It had a piccy of me on the front with my name underneath and an even BIGGER picture of me on the back saying 'What's Occurring?' from Gavin & Stacey :)

I am now watching my fave programme Take Me Out with dad & Kirsty, and am going to go back home to mummy tonight :D xxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. We love the photo - you look fab.

    Sounds like you had a really good time at your Dad's - it is good to get emotional. I do it all the time - you always feel better afterwards.

    Keep up with the blogging - you are an excellent writer and one day it may be something you want to make into a book for other kids going through this. You have a great gift !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughts and prayers with you all.love Margaret and John xx

    ReplyDelete