Monday 1 February 2010

My View On The Amazing Holiday




Well, as mum promised, I am now ready to tell you about my views on our amazing holiday!

Of course the night before I could not sleep! Typical!! I was just too excited as I was about to go to a place I have wanted to go my whole life. The next day when we got there the first thing I wanted to do - I think all of us, well at least all of us kids, was go swimming! So of course my wish was granted and after we had settled in and un-packed ( well sort of ) we went to the bike hire place, got our bike & helmet - which I was not too pleased about, and went to the pool.

I have to say that the pool was the best pool I have ever seen! Now every pool I go to will seem rather rubbish in comparison to Center Parcs tropical paradise!

We also went bowling which was AMAZING!!!!! To be honest I was rather suprised when I heard that Izzy had won, wow thats certainly the first time I have seen a 3yr old win bowling!

There was also a bit of archery - not from me of course!!! A lot of wine and beer, again not from me. Before we knew it this amazing paradise holiday was over :(

I was really sad to be leaving, not just because I would miss going to the pool everyday, but also because I know I have a hard battle ahead of me once again. I have fought it once and I am prepared to fight it again!

So thanks for the amazing holiday everyone! x

Well I think I should go to bed now as it is 1:20!! Night Night xxxx

2 comments:

  1. We know you can fight Holly! You are amazing.

    Love the photos too - can tell you had a really great holiday.

    Love Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a lovely holiday Holly, perhaps you can go for a whole two weeks next year. After you have won this new battle.
    Lots of love from Davids

    ReplyDelete