Wednesday 18 March 2009

GFR


Holly was in Addenbrookes today again for her GFR blood tests. She was taken by Dad and Kirsty and was fine, just quite a lot of sitting around and waiting. She also needs to go again tomorrow for her blood transfusion as it was too late by the time her test had finished today. This means Holly has spent/will spend Tues/Weds/Thurs in Addenbrookes and we are due there again on Friday for her next lot of chemo (good job she likes it there!)

As Holly was out I had a day with the Little Monsters. I took them to toddler group, my god I came out with a headache. It was soooo loud but I must admit I enjoyed every moment, even singing Wheels on the Bus etc at the end. I think Izzy has enjoyed having me around and I seemed to get lots of big cuddles today. Daddy is still favourite though (even though he didnt get home until 10mins before bedtime!).

I have also booked Harrys Christening for 28March (omg thats next Saturday!). Holly has been doing so well that we decided to have it now, rather than waiting til his birthday in May. Outfits and cake are ordered. Holly had to have a new outfit too and has thoroughly enjoyed herself browsing the new Next Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment