Thursday 25 June 2009

Day 3

Last night was pretty awful. Holly was sick lots. I had lots of strategically placed sick bowls around both beds so I was pretty confident I could lay my hands on them in the dark and with very little notice! She was quite comfortable after each time though, because she was asleep within seconds of being sick. I, however, found myself wide awake and reading at 4.30am.

This morning carried on in the same way. The docs upped her anti-sickness meds and this afternoon has been a bit better. The last two bags of stem cells were given today so that is the end of another stage. This should hopefully mean that the nausea should start to ease. I so hope that Holly will now start to feel a little better. She is very very quiet and that is not Holly. She is feeling totally fed up and I don't blame her.

She has just fell asleep now and I am hoping she gets to have a peaceful night (me too!).

1 comment:

  1. greetings from your old friends in Waterville.
    Please God Holly will continue to improve.
    all our love
    John and Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete