Friday 26 June 2009

Day 4

Holly has been quite restless. She doesn't seem to be able to get into that deep sleep to have quality rest.

Her temperature is still up a bit so the docs decided to do a CT scan to check to see if there is any infection in her chest. This was clear so we are still in the dark as to where the infection is but this is also "quite normal". Although it is reassuring to know what Holly is going through is normal it doesn't make it any easier. The docs have added another antibiotic to the mix to try and clear the infection. Her heart rate has also been up today but again this is normal when fighting off infection and they will just keep an eye on it.

She has been very sick again today but this has eased off throughout the afternoon.

I really hope that things start to improve soon as I feel all I am doing is posting how awful things are. I promise that I will try and have some cheerier posts asap! On a brighter note I am hoping to get back home tomorrow for the weekend again, all being well.

No comments:

Post a Comment