Saturday 27 June 2009

Day 5

Holly had an ok night. She was sick once a few times and also quite restless.

The doc came round this morning and she told Holly that, although she was feeling rubbish, she promised that she would be feeling better very soon. I could tell Holly didn't believe her!

She told me she didn't want me to go home but, for the sake of the both of us, I needed to. I really needed to see Ben and the Little Monsters. We have had a lovely afternoon. It was Little Cousins Gracies birthday so we spent the afternoon with them playing in the garden. I had a wonderful phone call while there. Holly had instructed Dad to call me to let me know she was "fine". She had been up and had a bath and was currently reading some magazines. I was so happy to hear this. She hasn't moved (apart from the toilet) from her bed for the last couple of days, so this felt like a huge breakthrough.

She was sleeping when I called later and didn't need me back. Therefore we have had a lovely dinner and a sneaky few glasses of wine. Much appreciated...

1 comment:

  1. So pleased you had a lovely day with Ben and the kids. You so deserved it. Glad Holly is feeling a bit better today. Hope you have a well deserved sleep tonight. Love Ju XXX

    ReplyDelete