Wednesday 10 March 2010

Friends

I realise that the last few posts have been quite miserable, I don't intend them to be but there just seems to be no end in sight at the moment.

Holly is ok, her pain in under control now but her temp is still spiking. She will have a chest ct later to see if there is any infection there. Her infection markers in her blood are coming down and the line infection seems to have cleared so this is good news.

I have had a lot of emails and texts in the past few weeks from friends, thank you all so much. Please don't think that I am wallowing in misery here on C2, it is actually a very nice place to be. Women who are fighting for their little cubs bond in the most extraordinary way. I have made some wonderful friends here, all of whom are going through the same as me. I would like to say a huge thank you to some of those friends who have got me through this week. Emily who brought me wine for my birthday, Hayley who brought me champagne (which we polished off late on Sunday night whilst putting the world to rights in the parents room, tut tut), and Chris who brought Holly goodies and me more supplies (wine). Is there a pattern there? Ok, I quite like wine...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry.
    Your dad call to see us yesterday,he had all the news of you all, the little ones and adults.
    His "Estate is running like clockwork" I think South Fork from Dallas is only a poor second. I am showing my age now!! He misses all of you.
    As always prayers and love to you all.
    Margaret xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Holly,
    You haven't been online for ages and I haven't been able to talk to you.
    I hope your feeling ok, and will be back to normal soon.I have been following your blog,and i'm always being updated on your feelings but it's not the same without you moaning that your hungry but cant be bothered to get something to eat lol.We need to catch up, i've got loads of gossip to tell you.Anyway, got to go,revision is calling my name! I've got exams next week starting monday! Arghh Cant wait till I see you again!
    All my love and hugs and kisses xoxo
    Megan E. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete