Thursday 18 March 2010

Rule The World

Holly has unfortunately deteriorated since we got home. It almost seems like she was holding on to get home and now her fight and strength are deserting her.

She is in no pain, thank God but she is now pretty much non responsive. We have had a few waves of acknowledgement and Harry and Izzy both got a "night" at bedtime but not much else. It is just so heartbreaking to watch and I feel so helpless. I am sitting here with her and a song came into my head and I just wanted to share it with you because it sort of sums up how I am feeling.

Rule the World by Take That

You light, the skies up above me
A star, so bright you blind me
Don't close your eyes
Don't fade away
Don't fade away

Yeh you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay with me girl, we can rule the world
Yeh you and me we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side, we can rule the world.

If walls, break down, I will come for you
If angels cry, oh I'll be there for you
You've saved my soul
Don't leave me now
Don't leave me now

Yeh you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay with me girl, we can rule the world
Yeh you and me we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side, we can rule the world.

All the stars are coming out tonight
They're lighting up the sky tonight
For you
For you


Please pray so hard that Holly stays at peace until she gets her angel wings.

3 comments:

  1. Not really sure of the right words to say but I just wanted to let you know that Holly, you and the rest of your family are in my thoughts and prayers at the moment.

    Kate Dee (Postpals)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kerry, my love. I have no words, but I want you to know you and Holly are constantly in my thoughts. Love and strength xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerry it's Lauretta (Owen/Harry Potter's Mum off C2). Just wanted you to know I can't stop thinking of you all. Big kisses and lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I will follow your blog, I couldn't find you on facebook. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete