Monday 22 March 2010

Funeral

Today has been a hard day, but we have finalised all the funeral details.

The funeral will be at 12.30pm on Thursday 25March at:

St Pauls RC Church
17, Churchfield Path,
Cheshunt,
Hertfordshire,
EN8 9EG

Then afterwards at :

Cheshunt Golf Club
Park Lane,
Cheshunt,
Hertfordshire,
EN7 6QD

Everyone is welcome to help us celebrate Holly's life. Please don't wear all black, Holly loved bright colours, lets honour her by wearing some.

We ask only for immediate family flowers. Donations in Holly's memory will be accepted on the day for Families Against Neuroblastoma and The Sick Childrens Trust.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry, we have only just found out about your diary and have just finished reading it. Holly was a lovely incredibly brave little girl and our love and thoughts are with you all.
    Debbie Matt and Sam.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you all on this sad day. You don't know me, I'm just a friend of a friend but I read your blog today and just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of and praying for you all. I have an 11 year old daughter myself and I cannot begin to imagine how you are feeling but Jesus promised all believers that "Today you will be in Paradise" and I am sure that Holly is in his arms now and free from pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kerry I have only just heard your sad news. I followed Holly's journey very closely both through the blog and through my daughter,Chris,who I know was very fond of Holly.I am truly sorry to hear this news and will continue to offer prayers for all the family.I firmly believe Holly is well safe and happy with Jesus in Heaven.You will always be her Mummy and she will always love you and be with you. Love Lyn (Gabriel's Nonna)

    ReplyDelete