Thursday 30 July 2009

Chocolate Crispy Cakes

Hi, it's Holly here, this is the first post I have ever done so forgive me if it's not as good as mums.

I have had a lovely day today. The nurse came in the morning and did a full blood count. My neutrophils were 0.93 so I needed GCSF.

Then we all walked to the shop to get the very important chocolate I needed to make to make my crispy cakes. I made them at home after and I have to say they were LOVELY!!!!!!

Well, I'm gonna go to bed now but first I just want to say a huge hello to grandad who has come over from Ireland today.(I love having hime here!)

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate crispy cakes, yummy! Lovely post Holly, just as good as your mums. Glad to see you are feeling much better. Dig into them crispy cakes...............XX

    ReplyDelete