Saturday 4 July 2009

Day 12

Holly had a good night. She is certainly sleeping well and I don't recall any shouting either.

I have been able to get home today so haven't been with Holly since this morning. According to my updates she is fine, and the docs are still very pleased with her progress.

It has been great being at home today and I have had fun with the little ones. We took them to the park and they have had so much fun. Izzy was most put out when she realised I hadn't brought Holly home. She has made me promise to bring her home with me soon.

It feels very strange to be away from the hospital and I miss Holly very much. What I don't miss is the constant beep of the pumps and the very small bed!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that likes to watch Katie and Peter, good choice Hols!! Enjoy your weekend Kerry. XX

    ReplyDelete