Friday 31 July 2009

Shopping, shopping and more shopping!

Hi, it's Holly again and I must say I'm really enjoying being in contol of the blog.
:)

Today has been good. This morning I just chilled on the sofa and then at lunch time mum took me to Harlow to do some shopping. I must say that Harlow shopping centre is not as good as Brookfield. We went to Primark, New Look, Peacocks, Next and matalan but all I managed to find was a pair of leggings.

Mum has taken Izzy to a garden centre to meet up with Aunty Clare, Millie and Gracie.(I really could not be bothered to go as I am still recovering from my long walks around the shops.) LOL.

I'm off to dads tonight to have my fave chicken fajitas....YUM!!!!! I must make sure I am back for 10 though for my feed.(Mum will be cross if I'm late as she likes to go to bed by 10.)

:)xxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Loving your blogging Holly - you write so well.

    Chicken Fajitas are my favourite too - enjoy your night at Dad and Kirsty's.

    Love Chris, Dylan, Gabe and Little Sister AKA Immy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly, lovely to read your updates. I can not believe you went shopping to Harlow and only got a pair of leggings, what has happened? get bacck out there and buy more more more! lol xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi holly, i have think i have finally worked out how to send you a message! hope you are ok, just wanted to say it's so good to see you back home. im always checking your progress and i think your amazing lots of love lisa (next door) xx

    ReplyDelete