Sunday 12 July 2009

Day 20

Holly is doing well today. Dad stayed with her and reported all was good last night.

Her nose tube was re-inserted and has (so far) stayed in. All her meds have been done and she has a feed going into her tummy too.
When Holly was off her pumps this afternoon she went out and about with Dad and Kirsty. They took her (in a wheelchair, Holly doesn't do "walking" if there is the possibility of being pushed!) around the grounds of the hospital for about an hour. This fresh air has got to be good for her and hopefully she can have much more of it.

I have had another lovely weekend at home, even though today has been shopping (food so not fun!) and loads of washing. That hasn't bothered me though, because the Little Ones have been under my feet and that is wonderful. I am relishing every moment with them, Harry was particularly cuddly tonight after his milk, climbing and slobbering all over me.

I am now back in Addenbrookes, refreshed and ready for a new week. Holly looks good tonight, smiling and chatting. She is tired from her fresh air though and is dropping off as I type. Heres hoping for another week of improvement that brings home closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment