Sunday 5 July 2009

Day 13

Holly had an ok night. She was sick a couple of times but this is only to be expected with all the mucous and her sensitive tummy.

The docs were once again pleased with Holly's progress. They do a quick examination every day and all is going well.

Holly had some more platelets today, she seems to be needing these every other day. This is all normal and all her other counts are climbing. Her neutrophils have now jumped to 0.91 which is really good. They have been giving her GCSF (which support the blood counts), so this is definitely doing its job.

I am now back here with Holly. I have had a lovely weekend with the Little Ones and Ben, and had great fun at Little Cousins birthday party. It was a real family afternoon, it was a shame that Holly wasn't able to be there. She was very much missed. I love being able to get home at the weekend and am very grateful that Holly is well enough for me to be able to go. However, it is getting harder and harder to say goodbye to the Little Ones. I kiss them goodnight knowing I won't see them for another week and it breaks my heart. I am just glad that they are being looked after so well by Mum and Ben that they don't seem to miss me!

No comments:

Post a Comment